Historically, real estate is a sound investment – as long as you invest in the right real estate. J. Keller Properties knows the ins and outs of investment property, and we are committed to helping you find the right real estate to invest in.
Maybe you’re looking for a short-term investment and want to ‘flip’ a home. Or perhaps you want to purchase a campus property as a long-term investment. Our insight, experience and market expertise is precisely what you need when you’re looking to buy or sell property. Here is an abbreviated list of what we provide when working with a client to find the perfect investment property:
- Run a complete analysis of the property using our proprietary evaluation tool.
- Provide common metrics such as; Cap Rate; GRM; and Cash on Cash ROI.
- Confirm how much the uncapped tax basis will increase.
- Investigate zoning, occupancy, and use restrictions.
- Permit search- has the property been properly permitted, are essential housing permits in place?
- Analyze deferred maintenance projects and capital improvement projections.
Whether it’s investment or residential property, we take the guesswork out of the process and do all we can to ensure you have the information and analysis you need to make a sound strategic decision.
Owning income property has never been easier. J Keller Properties, LLC provides our clients with exceptional exposure to targeted audiences, professional service, and a strong local reputation. We specialize in a wide range of housing, from student rentals to multimillion dollar executive properties.
Whatever your property may be, we have a place for it at J Keller Properties, LLC. Our experienced team of Realtors follow up on the details of leases, rent and local ordinances for you. Our staff of professionals provides around-the-clock assistance for maintenance and repairs. All that’s left for you to do is receive your income.
We provide full service property management by furnishing the following:
- Advertise and market property
- Schedule and conduct showings
- Comprehensive three-part tenant screening process
- Provide in person or electronic lease signings
- Schedule vendors, services, and timeline for turnover period
- Prepare property for certificate of occupancy inspection and certification
- Collect rents via mail, electronic payment, or in-person
- Conduct and coordinate maintenance request and repairs (preventative, routine, and responsive)
- Routine drive-by property visual inspections
- Payment to owners via monthly EFT
- 24-hour online account access
- Complete brokerage services for buying or selling property
- Manage delinquent accounts
- Prompt bill payment
Income Property Consulting
Working with another agent but in need of our market experience? We offer full analytics on potential investment properties starting at $1,500 per analysis. This strategic analysis includes the above mentioned proprietary analytics, consultation, and up to 5 hours of total time investment. Use the contact us form below to reach our experienced team of Realtors and Property Managers.