Ann Arbor Rentals
J. Keller Properties takes the trouble out of finding, owning, leasing and managing properties. As Ann Arbor’s premier Real Estate Brokerage and property management company, we have quickly become a trusted, highly respected name and consistently set the standard in the real estate industry.
If you’re looking to lease anywhere in the Ann Arbor area, start your search here to find the property that suits your budget — and your lifestyle. If you own property, partner with J. Keller and you’ll see owning income property has never been easier. Our full-service property management team can handle every aspect from advertising to accounting. Turn your maintenance and repairs over to us, and we’ll expertly tackle each request.
Whether you’re a property owner or looking to lease, J. Keller Properties has the insight, experience and market expertise that will simplify the process every step of the way.
Our online payment system accepts both credit cards and online checks, making rent payments as easy as ordering pizza.
Have a maintenance request? Simply fill out the form below and let us know what you need fixed.
Found the perfect apartment and ready to move in? Simply click the link below to get started with our online application.
How Do I Rent a House on Campus
With numerous apartments and houses available to rent near the University of Michigan campus, finding campus housing in Ann Harbor, MI has never been easier.
Check out our website, our ads, and of course, the signs on each of our 200+ homes!
Call us to set up a formal walk thru. We need at least one day’s notice so we can inform the current tenants. Or, you can take a more traditional U of M approach and stop by a home your group is interested in. Tenants will often show you the space if they know they won’t be renewing.
Found the right place for your group? Call us to secure the property for next year! We will need applications, app fees, identification, and the first month’s rent to complete the lease signing. Please note that we WILL NOT reserve properties until all items are secured and the lease has been signed by everyone in your group.
Search All J. Keller Properties
If this is a routine maintenance concern, please fill out a maintenance request form. If this is a MAINTENANCE EMERGENCY (Heat is out or uncontrollable flooding), please call 734-369-8239 ext 6. All other emergencies (fire, medical, etc) please call 911.
- Rights and Duties of Tenants – A three part guide of rights and duties as a tenant in Ann Arbor
- Protecting Your Family from Lead-Based Paint– EPA provided guide for tenant safety
- Early Leasing Ordinance (City of Ann Arbor only)- Describes leasing requirements within city of Ann Arbor
- Right to Renew Ordinance (City of Ann Arbor only)- Describes renewal requirements within the city of Ann Arbor
- City of Ann Arbor – Contains lots of information about local resources, parking tickets, voting, libraries, etc.
- Ann Arbor Visitor’s Bureau– Great info for those visiting, living, or just loving Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Transportation Authority (AATA) – Ann Arbor bus stops and routes, schedules, maps, fees, etc.
- University of Michigan Transportation – Information about U of M busses, parking lots, parking passes and more.
- University of Michigan Off-Campus Housing – A resource for Michigan students to find roommates, sublets and more.